What should you expect out of your photo session? Well, that depends.
What do you want?
At Hot Shots Photography, we believe you should determine the type of session you have. It's your memories; we are just capturing them for you.

Your Session -- Your Style!

At this time, I am mostly doing 'on location' portraits. I do have a very small studio in my home if you want some studio shots, but it will only accommodate 2 people. I will meet you at the location of your choice. This could be your home, the river, an old building downtown, whatever! If you don't have a specific place in mind, tell me what style you would like and I will pick a spot.

I don't put a time limit on our sessions. There are times when everything falls perfectly into place and a session will only last 30 or 45 minutes.
I am very flexible. I believe if the baby needs a bottle then he needs a bottle. If your toddler is having a melt down, maybe she just needs a little time to play.
Capturing special moments in time takes time. Don't worry, I'm patient! I suggest that you allot 2 hours for your session.

Make your portraits personal and special to you!
Bring as many changes of clothes and "props" as you like. Your daughter's favorite doll or your son's favorite dump truck will not last forever. Portraits of your child with their favorite things will. Well behaved family pets are also welcome.

I will take a couple hundred pictures during your session. From those I will choose the very best ones to process and present to you.
On average, a session will result in 15-25 great pictures. What about the other ones? Those are the ones when you closed your eyes, the baby spit up, your toddler stuck her finger in front of her face . . . the possibilities are endless!

Once I have chosen the very best pictures from your session, I will take them to my digital darkroom. All photos are digitally retouched to smooth skin and remove blemishes. 'Mommies to be' don't worry about those stretch marks!
Then I go into creative mode to make your pictures truly yours. Most portrait photographers have their own style. I know I do. But your images should reflect your style, not mine.
Not sure what your style really is? Look through the galleries and tell me what you like best.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP